2.         Collection of Personal Information.     You may browse and use this Site without disclosing any personally identifiable data, and we only collect personally identifiable data when necessary in connection with your use of services available at this Site. As explained in the Terms of Service, we will collect certain information about you in connection with your on-line registration if you elect to register as a user of this site. All of the foregoing information, together with any other information relating to yourself that you provide at the Site or in connection with your use of the Radio Service will be referred to herein as “Personal Information.” Your identity may be discernable from your Personal Information, and Personal Information will specifically include the following:
a.         your name;
b.         your address; and
c.         your e-mail address.
3.         Our Use and Sharing of Information.     We will only use your Personal Information as is reasonably necessary in connection with our licensing to you of the right to access and use the Radio Service and your use of other service available at this Site, including: (a) if applicable, to bill you for payments owed by you; (b) for authentication and identification purposes; (c) to ensure your compliance with the Terms of Service and/or to investigate any potential breach of the Terms of Service; and (d) to protect the networks, data, software or business interests of the Company, its affiliates, business partners and other licensees. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with information relating to the Radio Service and news and information relating to our product offerings, services and/or events.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. However, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we may engage third party service providers to provide services relating to the storage and protection of your Personal Information. In addition to using and disclosing your Personal Information in the manner described above in this Section 3, we may disclose your Personal Information:
to any person, entity or organization which you consent for us to disclose Personal Information to;
if applicable, to financial institutions and other service providers as is reasonably necessary to verify your credit card information and to bill your credit card for any payments owed by you relating to your purchase of any products or services offered for sale at this Site;
to our business partners and agents who provide development and/or hosting services, and web and technical support providers, as is necessary or required in connection with the operation, maintenance and support of the Radio Service and this Site;
to comply with any legal requirements, subpoena, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury or property damage;
to the police, financial institutions or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity;
to protect or defend our rights or property (including enforcement of our rights under the Terms of Service);
in connection with any legal proceedings relating to your use of the Radio Service or this Site; and
4.         Use by Other Parties of Your Personal Information.     Your Personal Information may be accessed by any person who has access to your account log-in information (“Log-In Information”). You should carefully protect the security and integrity of your Log-In Information to guard against unauthorized access and disclosure of your Log-In Information. Further, we cannot control how third parties and other users of this Site may use any information that you disclose in postings or submissions while using this Site, including in your postings in chat rooms and on message boards and forums. We encourage you not to disclose or provide any personal or sensitive information while using any generally-accessible sections of this Site.
5.         Security.     We have implemented reasonable measures and administrative procedures to safeguard against unauthorized access of Personal Information and to help prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information that we collect in connection with your use of the Radio Service and this Site. However, we cannot guarantee that the security measures that we or our service providers implement in connection with the operation of this Site and the Radio Service will absolutely prevent others from accessing or acquiring any of your Personal Information.
6.         E-mail Communications.     From time to time, we may e-mail you news bulletins, information on technical service issues, or information relating to the Radio Service, or other services or products provided by us or our business partners. You consent to the delivery of such communications by e-mail to the e-mail address that you provide to us when you establish your user account to access and use the Radio Service or while otherwise using this Site.
9.         Accessing and Changing Personal Information.     If you have established a user account in connection with your access and use of the Radio Service, you may access your account and amend your Personal Information contained therein at any time. In addition, you have the right to contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of any Personal Information that you provided to us in connection with your registration to access and use the Radio Service; and (b) update and modify your Personal Information relating to your user account. Please use the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” link displayed on the homepage to this Site. Such request may require us to terminate your license to access and use the Radio Service. If any such Personal Information is removed from our servers or computer networks, any third party who had access to such Personal Information prior to its removal may have retained some or all of such Personal Information. We are not responsible for the retention or use by third parties of any of your Personal Information at any time, including following its removal from our servers or computer networks.
10.         Children’s Privacy.     This Site and use of the Radio Service are designed and intended for use only by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children we actually know are under the age of 13. To ensure compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not intentionally or knowingly collect any personal information from any individual who is not at least eighteen (18) years old.
11.         Contacting Us.     A “Contact Us” link is provided at on the homepage of this Site. Please click on this link to send an e-mail to us and we will work to ensure your inquiry is passed on to and answered by the appropriate person in a timely manner. Please be aware that e-mail you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication pertains to sensitive information then you should contact us in person or via regular mail or telephone.